Whether you have Lyme Disease, know someone who does, or just want to support our cause, there are many different ways in which you can get involved!
1. One of the easiest ways to join the cause is simply to help spread the word.
- If you’re on Facebook, be sure to “like” our page and share it with your friends. If you know of any Facebook friends living with Lyme or who you think would be particularly interested in this project, you can send them an invite to “like” the page. And if you’re part of a Lyme support group on FB, definitely share a link to our page with your group so that everyone knows how to get involved.
- If you’re on Twitter, you can connect with and tweet about us so that your followers get to hear about this awesome project too. Let them know why you’re excited about #PROJECT300k and if you submit to our Faces of Lyme Gallery, encourage your any fellow Lyme-fighting followers to submit too!
- Are you more of an Instagram lover? We’re there too! Tag your friend in a photo so that they know where to find us and follow us for updates on our documentary series and photo campaign.
2. Check out our docu-series and share it with everyone you know. Ticks are everywhere and they don’t discriminate, so spread the awareness and save a life.
3. Visit our “Faces of Lyme” photo gallery and read a little bit about what some Lyme fighter’s go through just to get diagnosed. If you’re outraged by some of the stories you read then share with others so that they can learn about this debilitating yet unrecognized illness. If you’re a Lyme Warrior, consider sending us your photo and help show the world what 5,769 Lyme Warriors look like (that’s just one week’s worth of Lyme Disease diagnoses according to the CDC).
4. Lastly, help spread awareness by purchasing one of our stickers – they look great on cars, lockers, computers, surfboards, binders, phones… heck, slap one up on a public restroom stall and you may just save a life! Once you’re sticker arrives, post a pic of its new home up on Instagram and tell your followers why you support #PROJECT300k. Just don’t forget to tag us (@Project300k) so that we can include you in our sticker count. Our goal is 25,000 stickers spread through the world! (That’s just one month’s worth of diagnoses according to the CDC.)